April 17, 2018

Trump's businesses have done well thanks to his presidency

McClatchy -President Donald Trump’s U.S. businesses have received at least $15.1 million in revenue from political groups and federal agencies since 2015, according to a new report.

The money went to Trump’s airplanes, hotels, golf courses, even a bottled water company during the presidential campaign and the first 15 months of his presidency, according to a compilation of known records of the spending by Public Citizen obtained by McClatchy.

But it was Trump’s campaign itself that spent the biggest chunk by far – about 90 percent, or $13.4 million.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was really enlightening.

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this article
together. I once again find myself spending way too much
time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

Anonymous said...

Good day very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful ..
Superb .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also?
I'm happy to seek out a lot of useful info here in the put up, we'd like work out extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing.
. . . . .