January 13, 2018

Word:The man who runs your country

Donald Trump, Wall Street Journal interview - Just – and so – so I was successful, successful, successful. I was always the best athlete, people don’t know that. But I was successful at everything I ever did and then I run for president, first time -- first time, not three times, not six times. I ran for president first time and lo and behold, I win. And then people say oh, is he a smart person? I’m smarter than all of them put together, but they can’t admit it. They had a bad year.

2 comments:

Del Masso said...

Trump's lying about that.
He ran for President in 2000 as well. He failed in his attempt to become the Reform party nominee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

AgustinG said...

Your headline is incorrect in its referral to tRump: he is the man who is pretending to run our country. Or maybe you just left the letter "i" out of "run"?